Take control of your financial situation today. Kick-start your business with FFI.
Micro or Short-Term Loans range from R1000 (One Thousand Rand) to R15 000 (Fifteen Thousand Rand) over a period from 1 (one) to 12 (twelve) months. These loans would generally attract a higher interest rate, due to the shorter period over which the loan is taken. Short Term Loans can be used for anything you require and are not secured by any of your assets. Short Term Loans are also referred to as Emergency Loans and can assist you with your finances, in the event of unforeseen circumstances. Short Term Loans are granted in accordance with the National Credit Act (NCA) guidelines to ensure that there is no reckless lending and that the loans are only paid out to those individuals that can afford the monthly instalments.
The criteria for Micro-loans:
- You must be 18 years of age or older, but not older than 64 years old to apply.
- You will require proof of at least 6 month’s employment.
- You will require a valid South African green bar-coded ID book.
- You will require a three-month bank statement with three consecutive salaries reflecting.
- You will require a copy of your latest payslip.
- Salary payments must be made electronically. Cash deposits, ATM deposits/ transfer and cellphone transfers are not accepted.
*No fees to be charged for any loan application submitted through First Federal Investments.